Travelling in large groups
If you’re travelling in a group of 10 or more you can book your journey directly through our Group Bookings team. This will save you time and money as we offer a discounted rate when travelling together. To make a new enquiry please complete the online booking form below or if you have an existing booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there are less than 10 people travelling, please book your tickets directly using our GroupSave offer.
Big groups of 10 or more people can make excellent savings on our Standard fare, with up to 34% off our Adult ticket price and tickets for £2 or less for kids travelling on the c2c route.
School group travel is particularly popular on our services – especially in the summer – and each year hundreds of schools choose to use us for their scheduled trips and breaks. We encourage you to book your trip with us as early as possible so we can help you book the train you want.
The latest that group bookings can be taken and confirmed is ten working days before you wish to travel – and the whole group must travel together for the entire journey. For very large groups (of 100 or more), we ask that travel is booked at least four weeks in advance; this gives us time to make arrangements to accommodate your group smoothly.
Some points to consider when contacting us regarding a group booking;
- Check to see if you will need a London Travelcard as part of your journey. This will then be included as part of your quote.
- Changes to the date and time of travel may be possible depending upon the availability of seats to accommodate the group on alternative services.
- Changes must be requested 10 days or more before travel. Refunds are subject to the terms and conditions applicable to the ticket purchased. An administration charge may be payable.
- A Group Leader must be nominated and named for the ticket order.
- If a charter train is required for larger groups, additional costs may apply.
- All prices quoted will be in Pound Sterling and payment must be made via BACS or cheque before tickets can be dispatched.
- Tickets will be dispatched via Royal Mail First Class “Signed For” delivery at a cost of £3.00, and can be dispatched to any UK address.